Wildlife Management

The Colorado Division of Wildlife is responsible for dealing with wild animals. You should report injured, distressed or problem animals to DOW:

Colorado Division of Wildlife
(719) 227-5200
SE Region Service Center
4255 Sinton Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

DOW’s web site has extensive information about living with wildlife and handling conflicts with wildlife.

Click here to find out more:http://cpw.state.co.us/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=living%20with%20wildlife

Both Colorado Springs and El Paso County contract with the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region

 to deal with lost, abandoned, and dangerous domestic animals. You should report such animals to the

Humane Society
610 Abbot Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80905


Celebrating 41 Years!

web page counter

E-mail: info@cscono.org

Office Telephone: 719-471-3105

Office Fax: 719-471-3168

Address: 309 S. Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903

What’s Happening:

Monthly Neighborhood Roundtable:

June 14, 5-6;30pm

5-5:30- Social half hour with CSPD & CSFD

5:30-6- Roundtable updates

6-6:30- Insurance Counseling 101

Click on our NEW 2016 Annual Report



Donation Options