Meet other local HOA leaders for a CONO-guided discussion about mutual problems & solutions.
It's intended for HOAs with mandatory assessments and some obligations under the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA). There is no charge to attend, and it's open to HOAs who are not members of CONO. To the extent practicable, we'll emphasize the needs and challenges of small to medium-sized HOAs (less than 250 residences).
Boardmembers and non-Boardmembers can join us at the CONO Office (309 S. Cascade) on the 2nd Thursday evening of any month, from 5:30-6:30pm. Seating is limited and registration is required. At this time of day, parking is usually available in the juror parking lot
across the street. The agenda (latest version below) will include specific topics on which CONO has prepared some research applicable to attending HOAs, plus time for open discussion on whatever topics people raise. Where more time is needed to pursue a discussion for your particular HOA, CONO offers 1-on-1 consulting services - at no charge to CONO members (click here for 1-on-1 HOA Consulting).
You needn't attend every monthly session - just the ones you want (watch for CONO advertisements). But whenever you want to attend, please register in advance. Registration required and seating is limited.
We'd like to know our guests and some of their successes & issues before the meeting, so we can do any necessary research. (We may need a copy of your governing docs if you've not already provided them.) Please complete the registration form below.
Please bring your own refreshments. Water will be provided.
PROPOSED AGENDA for 8 Feb 2018:
- Part 1 (5:30-6pm): Reserve Studies (guest speaker: Aspen Reserve Specialties)
- Part 2 (6-6:30pm): Roundtable discussion by participating HOAs on their successes and issues, guided by CONO.
REGISTERED HOAs: 11 people from 8 HOAs (so far)
See who you can meet and partner with!
- Canis Homeowners' Association
- Centennial Glen Homeowners Association
- Centennial Heights Homeowners Association
- Giddings Lofts Condominium Owners Association
- Mission Cove Townhome Owners Association
- Red Rock Ranch HOA
- The Season on Paseo Homeowner's Association
- Windjammer Homeowner's Association